Hello,

thanks Paul for the nice job! The colorful hexa-shaped logo seems much prettier.

One point/suggestion - if the letters "TEX" shared the same background - be it e.g. light gray - it might be
cleaner how to read ("discover") the word "ConTeXt"; it would also keep the hexagonal shape,
associating chemistry; and it would also indicate or highlight relation to "TeX".

But keep my notion or feeling just personal; the new logo is "nice enough" as
published on wiki.

Best regards,

Lukas