What you probably mean is that Swedish, German, Dutch and English are
Indo-European Germanic languages which have much in common.

This cannot be expressed in terms of blends, products or square roots from one
another.

What they do have is a common root, like

\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ w = Swedish,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ x = Dutch,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ y = German,
\sqrt(indo-european) $x$ z + Latin + French = English,

etc.

And yes, Sanskrit, Farsi, Kurdish, Urdu and Hindi are indo-European languages
too, each in their own right.

Robert