Jan U. Hasecke schrieb am 03.02.19 um 14:23:
Hi all,

it is quite easy to have chapters in headers and footers as shows this
example.

\setuppagenumbering[location=]

\setupheadertexts
[text]
[chapter]
[]
[]
[chapter]

\setupinteraction
     [title={foo},
     subtitle={bar},
     author={Peter},
     keyword={context}]

\starttext
        \startchapter[title={chapter title},]
        \input lorem
        \stopchapter

        \startchapter[title={another chapter title},]
        \input lorem
        \stopchapter
\stoptext

How can I insert title, subtitle and author from setupinteraction into
headertexts?

Background: authors shall define title, subtitle etc in the product file
with setupinteraction (or a better method if available).

In the environment file I want to insert theses informations into
headers and footers.

Use \setupdocument to set the metadata for the PDF. You can access the values with the \documentvariable command.

\setuppagenumbering
  [location=]

\setupheadertexts
  [\documentvariable{metadata:title} – \documentvariable{metadata:author}]

\setupdocument
  [metadata:title={foo},
   metadata:subtitle={bar},
   metadata:author={Peter},