Pablo Rodriguez schrieb am 30.03.19 um 15:40:
On 3/26/19 9:42 AM, Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 08:57:40PM +0100, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
I read your original message when you sent it, but the issue with that
kind of hyphenation exceptions is that they are document-based
   No.  Why would they be restricted to a single document?
Where should I add it to have it in all my documents?

I guess that even in that case it would be restricted to the
distribution I’m using. (I mean, I had to add them again if I use
another computer.)

For me, adding the command to the document (or the distribution) would
be easier. But this isn’t about my documents or myself.

You can put your extensions in a module and put it on the garden
or ctan when it should be part of tex live.

When you make a new installation you can download the module together
with the base files and afterwards load the module in your document.

Wolfgang