On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 15:19, Floris van Manen wrote:

> H.
>
> > We have worked furiously all day kicking-out extra code, and are pleased to
> > present a lean-and-mean version of luatex with your favorite ConTeXt. Same
> > good taste but only half the calories and a new name: luametatex and
> > ConTeXt LMTX. No more Mk-whatever, no more dependencies for we can now
> > stand on our own. Of course, good-old luatex and MkIV (as well as MkII)
> > will continue to coexist and be maintained. However, now you will be able
> > to run ConTeXt lmtx on your smart thermostat or on your refrigerator for
> > the Internet of Things - the dawn of a new era!
>
> That sound like a very good thing indeed !
> Is it available for download already?

I would have already published the link on the server in Slovenia, but
it seems that there was a bug on the thermostat in the server room (I
was apparently too exhausted yesterday to properly test before I fell
in bed) which lead to some hardware failures. You'll probably need to
wait for another server to be set up. I hope the delay won't be too
long. (I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.)

Mojca