On 4/2/2019 9:57 AM, Rudolf Bahr wrote:
On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 04:55:11PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote:
      http://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm

Of course you should keep your current installation too. We're sure that
there will be issues so when you run into unexpected surprises, you can
blame us ...

Hello All,

I run cautiously the full path

/home/sam/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script
context --autopdf ABCD-Helmstedt-Lauf.tex

and got:

sh: 1: luametatex: not found
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 32512
Did you use the installer? I assume so. What happens if you just add /home/sam/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin to your path?

There is a rather fundamental difference between a regular luatex/mkiv setup and luametatex/lmtx:

- in lmtx we only have one program, nothing else gets installed, there is no jit variant (and there will never be as we move on with lua: we use lua 5.4 here)

- mtxrun and context are both (on all platforms) symlinks to luametatex (can you check that? the installer should manage that)

- when installing there are no dependencies on other programs so missing programs cannot be a reason for a failed install

(Mojca will set up the garden and that will then be the primary source; the installer which is also the updater already know this.)