Hi,
is anyone using ConTeXt with Skim, or TeXShop, on macOS?

SyncTeX used to work fine with ConTeXt in both apps. Now, it seems that ConTeXt
has started to generate a .synctex file rather than a .synctex.gz, and the
format seems to have changed (?). As I haven’t followed recent (or perhaps not
so recent) developments in this area, do you have any suggestions to make
SyncTeX work again?

I am using Skim, but any PDF viewer would be fine if Skim cannot be used for
the purpose any longer.

Thanks in advance,
Nicola