Hi,

Forwarded ... gmx.* mail accounts bounce here (always have) so i cc to the list.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Already new binaries?
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 15:25:02 +0200
From: Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>
To: Peter Rolf <indi...@gmx.net>

On 4/14/2019 2:13 PM, Peter Rolf wrote:
Hi Hans,

does the latest version (2019.04.13 17:01) already contain the binaries
with increased stack size? I can see that the binaries are new, but the
crash still occurs at the same page. Before I waste my time in bug
hunting, I just want to make sure that the binaries are already adjusted.

Akira was talking of his windows binaries. The lmtx ones are cross compiled by me. I do nothing with sizes.

In the meantime I have tested all the included PDF (exported from
Inkscape) with an online validator. No problems found.

Thanks for all the help so far (also to Luigi and Akira).

You can try

\showusage

and see what mem values you have to change.