On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 9:52 AM Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On 4/23/2019 4:11 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist wrote:
> > Den tis 23 apr. 2019 14:46Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu
> > <mailto:adit...@umich.edu>> skrev:
> >
> >     On Tue, 23 Apr 2019, Henri Menke wrote:
> >
> >      >
> >      > Dear list,
> >      >
> >      > The problem I describe does not make itself apparent in all
> >     situations,
> >      > but sometimes the formula number, which is placed by
> >      > \start...\stopplaceformula, is misplaced and there appears a gap
> >     between
> >      > it and the right margin.  The MWE below reproduces the problem in the
> >      > latest beta and lmtx.  It can be "fixed", however, by replacing
> >      > \start...\stopTEXpage by \start...\stoptext, so this might not
> >     represent
> >      > the most generic incarnation.
> >
> >     This can be "fixed" by specifying a width for TEXpage.
> >
> >     Aditya

> > ___________________________________________________________________________________
> >

> > Yes, but it can also appear when not using TEXpage. When I tried out
> > lmtx on a large file (not using TEXpage), it was there. I was not able
> > to reproduce on a smaller file, though. I could give it another try, if
> > necessary.
>
> Probably only when you use framed and construct that depend on it. Then
> use:
>
> \startTEXpage[autowidth=no]
>
> Hans

Today I managed to install lmtx on my laptop (I got an error
yesterday, but that was probably the network at the hotel).

I now ran context on the big file, and it looks fine. When I get home
(next week) I will be able to compile on the lmtx installation at
home, where I first saw the problem.

Right now, I cannot construct any example with the problem showing.

/Mikael

PS I did not use any strange constructs like frames around the
formulas in question.