Hi Alan,
thanks a lot for these hints.

Am 16.05.19 um 02:05 schrieb Alan Braslau:
> On Wed, 15 May 2019 14:27:21 +0200
> "Jan U. Hasecke" <juh+ntg-cont...@mailbox.org> wrote:
>
>> is there an option to eliminate the "unpublished" in aps bibliography?
>
> I suppose you mean the APS setup when NO date field is given
> ("to be published" for an article, "in press" for a book, and
> "unpublished" otherwise)?
>
> You can redefine the setup btx:aps:nd (no date) to give something else,
> but you might have to go further not to get empty parenthesis.
>
> A better solution, using the APS specification is to have a correct
> database. Maybe a different publication type category might be more
> appropriate.

I browsed through the mailing list to see that bibliographies are not
that easy. ;-)

I think I found a solution by providing a "year" in my database. That's
good enough for me.

But as I collect my internet citations with zotero I always get a
urldate for all internet entries. I think that giving the urldate is
better than insert a publication year as nobody knows how long a website
was present and when it was published for the first time.

Is it possible to insert something like "last accessed on the internet
on YYYY-MM-DD" in that field automatically if no publication year is
provided but a urldate?

Greetings
juh