On 5/17/19 12:41 PM, Dmitry Starostin wrote:
I tried several variants, but I cannot find where exactly the switch
happens.

\definebtx[apa:list:title:incollection][apa:list:title][style=]
\definebtx[apa:list:title:book][apa:list:title][style=]

\definebtx[apa:list:journal][apa:list][style=]

Since a number of questions about custom bibliographic styles came up during the past few days, I have created a section on the wiki that explains how one can get started with creating their own custom setups from scratch; it's at https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Bibliography_mkiv#Custom_bibliographical_styles

For further questions, please remember that it is considered polite to create complete minimal working examples, not just send code snippets that leave everybody guessing what it is you want to achieve.

All best

Thomas