\setupbackend[export=yes]

\starttext
  \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal]
    \input knuth
  \stopsection
\stoptext
----

Some questions concerning XML export:

1. Normally, with \setupbackend[export=yes], Ctx creates "Main-export"
directory containing (among others) Main-raw.xml, and Main-tag.xhtml and some subdirs.

Is there a way to tell Ctx to produce just one XML file with a prescribed name
which wouldn't be placed in any subdir?
In my case - to produce "Main.xml" (instead of "Main-export/Main-raw.xml"),
other files to be omitted?

2. Is there a way to export user parameters used in \section?

In my case: \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal] uses user parameter "MyPar" with value
"MyVal", but "MyPar" is not transmitted into XML;
the goal is to have
        <section detail="section" chain="section" implicit="1" level="3"
         MyPar="MyVal"

which would allow some filtering when reprocessing that XML.

- Or is there another way, like enclosing into a user tag:

  \starttag[MyTag]
    \startsection[title={Sec},MyPar=MyVal]
      \input knuth
    \stopsection
  \stoptag

which would export into:

        <MyTag>
          <section detail="section" chain="section" implicit="1" level="3"
MyPar="MyVal">
          </section>
        </MyTag>

Best regards,