Hi, coming back to an old form project I find that something changed WRT to
form fields.

For one, some fields appear smaller and shifted upwards – I managed to fix that
with setups.

What I can’t change is behaviour of radiobuttons: if I click one, all rbs of
one group activate, and I can’t deactivate them any more.

In my project all of the fields are duplicated on other pages, and while all
other fields’ contents get copied, it doesn’t work for radiobuttons; my minimal
example unfortunately can’t show that.

\setupinteraction[state=start]

\setupfield[MMradio][
  option=printable,
  frame=overlay, corner=round,
  height=1em, width=1em,
  align=bottom,
]

\definefield[chooseTeX][radio][MMradio][rbContext,rbLatex,rbOther][rbContext]
\definesubfield[rbContext][][]
\definesubfield[rbLatex][][]
\definesubfield[rbOther][][]

\starttext

I want to use \field[rbContext] \CONTEXT\ \field[rbLatex] \LaTeX\
\field[rbOther] other.

\page

Just to confirm:
I want to use \field[rbContext] \CONTEXT\ \field[rbLatex] \LaTeX\
\field[rbOther] other.

\stoptext

Greetlings, Hraban