Hi,

I did not know the post by Herb Schulz, but I do use TeXShop and ConTeXt on a
Mac, although actually I have never used the command completion mechanism.

However I use extensively the autocompletion mechanism which is a way to key-in
more rapidly some commands: for instance pressing alt-Cap-$ gives me
\startformula

\stopformula

with the inserting point being between the two. The autompletion mechanism uses
a file named autocompletion.plist which can be easily edited and adapted by the
user (mine is adapted to the french keyboard layout AZERTY).

Indeed I can send you that file and also help fill in the command completion
file in order to integrate ConTeXt commands.

Best regards: OK