> Am 2019-09-25 um 20:45 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster
> <wolfgang.schuster.li...@gmail.com>:
>
> Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 25.09.2019 um 19:35:
>> Hi, I’d like to have a small poem beside my text.
>> My approach doesn’t work, with or without \framed:
>>
>> Since I need this only once, I thought I don’t need to define or setup my
>> own float.
>>
>> \setupfloat inherits from \setupframed, but the parameters width, style and
>> background(color) don’t work.
>> Aren’t they supposed to work in \startplacefloat?
>>
>> How can I suppress the caption? ("none" is supposed to work with
>> \placefloat, but at least doesn’t in \startplacefloat)
> The first argument of \startplacefloat takes the name of the float instance,
> e.g. figure (\startplacefloat [figure]) and the second argument a limited
> list of keys. All other options like the background color have to be set with
> \setupfloat and \setupcation.
>> With or without framed, vbox and lines didn’t change much. (Of course
>> \framed adds a frame, but the text isn’t within).
> You have to put the poem in a framed or framedtext environment with the
> setting width=fit. There is no way to to do this with the float environment
> alone.

Thank you!
The following works, except:
- There’s too much space (2 lines?) within the frame before the poem.
- I’d like to insert some space below the float, spaceafter doesn’t work.

\definefloat[poem]
\setupfloat[poem][
  location=left, % doesn’t work
  width=0.33\textwidth,
  background=color,backgroundcolor=cyan,
  spaceafter=1em, % doesn’t work
]
\setupcaption[poem][
  location=none,
  number=no,
]

\starttext

\dorecurse{2}{\input knuth}
\startplacefloat[poem][location=left,]%
\framedtext[
  frame=off,
  width=fit,
  style=\tt,
  %background=color,backgroundcolor=yellow,
]{%
\startlines%
lichtung

manche meinen