Hi Hraban,

I can't answer your question counter or \define.

However in my specific situation I would not use the number as a counter but
just as a value. Actually my situation is an exam in which the total points are
44. From these I want to calculate percentages. And, as I find it easier to
write calculations (electro physics and maths) in Lua, I then want to pass the
results out to Context.

Greetings, Martin