On 10/17/2019 6:55 PM, Otared Kavian wrote:
Hi Hans,

Today I noticed that the OT font Asana math was absent from my installation of
lmtx, that is from

        /context-osx-64/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public

and that was the reason I kept obtaining in my documents different script fonts
from the ones I have with mkiv.
I copied the font into

        /context-osx-64/tex/texmf/fonts/opentype/public/Asana-Math

and after erasing the cache and making the formats, everything works as
expected now.
So my question is: can this font be included in the distribution of lmtx so
that one doesn't need to manually add it? Or should one install it somewhere
else on one's machine?
Is Asana really worth the effort? Aren't the texgyre math fonts a better match?

Concerning Lucida (mentioned earlier) ... buying that font from tug is a real bargain: very complete (serif, sans, mono, math) and it's also nice looking.