Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx beta. Hopefully the installer works ok as I redid some of the "zip" related code (simpler, smaller binary too). FWIW, the luametatex codebase is now pretty close to okay, but of course there can be bugs, but nothing thay can't be solved fast.

Given some earlier discussions on the list, I wonder about running context in containers and (behind the screens) web applications. Is there anything needed, mostly in the support scripts I guess, that can make that more comfortable / efficient / etc?