From: Hans Hagen <j.ha...@xs4all.nl>
Subject: [NTG-context] lmtx
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:37:00 +0100
Mailer: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0)
Gecko/20100101
 Thunderbird/68.3.0

Hi,

The last few days there have been reports about garbled files in the
lmtx installation so I did some test oinon a linux machine and indeed
there was some issue (I'm not sure what causes it). Anyway, I made
new
zips so maybe one needs to reinstall (using the installer zip). It
installs okay on wsl so probably also on other linuxes.

This version (luametatex 2.03.3) has (again) a little smaller mem
footprint as I still want it all to perforem ok on relative small
devices or vm's and as side effect a bit smaller format file, not
that
that matters much (compared to general mem usage). There is not much
gain anyway, in terms of memory usage and performance so it's more an
occasional challenge than a neccessity I guess.

Anyway, hopefully nothing got broken. Peter Rolf and I are updating
some
of the pdf validation related stuff (additional formats), so that can
be
in flux.