mf schrieb am 19.12.2019 um 18:24:
Il 19/12/19 18:07, Henning Hraban Ramm ha scritto:
Am 2019-12-19 um 16:41 schrieb mf <mass...@fastwebnet.it>:

Hello list,

\setuplayout[marking=on] typesets crop marks that are in grayscale black.

Can I change their color, in particular into a CMYK black (0,0,0,1.0)?

There’s no parameter, and I don’t understand how the markings are set in https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-mar.mkiv

No, that's about markings, a different thing.
I think the right file is page-mrk.mkiv.
The crop marks are made with MP.
I'm looking into it...

There is no option to change the color for the rules and the only option you have is to use color conversion.

\setupcolors[cmyk=yes,rgb=no]

If you need more control you can create your own marks and add them as background for the page.

Wolfgang