On 12/21/19 11:08 PM, Pavneet Arora wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am trying to do up some tent style table place holder cards for my
> daughter's wedding, and have been wracking my brain for a solution for a
> couple of days now.
>
> Having tried many alternatives, this is the closest I have come up with.
> But mirroring doesn't work.  If I use \setuparranging[2*4] mirroring
> works, but I only need tent style (1*2 head-to-head) so that I can trim
> to size.
>
> Any template that could be suggested would be most helpful as the
> wedding is on Mon (yikes!).

Hi Paavnet,

I think this could achieve what you might need:

    \definepapersize[tblcard][width=4in,height=3in]

    \setuppapersize[tblcard][letter,portrait]
    \setuparranging[2TOP]

    \setuplayout[
        height=3in,
        width=4in,
        topspace=0in,
        header=0in,
        bottomspace=0in,
        footer=0in,
        backspace=0.0in,
        %%
        location=middle,
        marking=on,
    ]

    \startbuffer[tblcard]
        \startframedtext
            [frame=off, width=\textwidth, height=\textheight,
              align={lohi, middle}]
            \tfd A Name
        \stopframedtext
    \stopbuffer

    \starttext
        %~ \showframe
        \rotate[rotation=180]{\getbuffer[tblcard]}
        \page
        \getbuffer[tblcard]
    \stoptext

I hope it goes on time ;-),