Henning Hraban Ramm schrieb am 11.01.2020 um 19:38:
Thank you very much!
I tried a \framed to no avail.

\framed needs a align setting to allow line breaks.

And I thought I needed my own command since I also set color and font, but
style={\MyDefinedFont\WORD}
actually works.

Use \setcharactercasing with style keys when you need multiple settings, it's faster than \WORD because no group check is needed.

In my other setup I already tried a \vbox, but the problem is different, I
guess.

My remaining problem in this case is irregular line spacing if there are
umlauts, will open a new thread.

Increase the value for the baseline distance, e.g.

    \defineinterlinespace[chapter][line=3.2ex]

    \setuphead[chapter][interlinespace=chapter]

or

    \setuphead[chapter][style={\setupinterlinespace[line=3.2ex]}]

Wolfgang