Hi,

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 07:32:16PM +0100, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> is someone beside me using the Atom IDE?
> Then have a look at my enhanced syntax highlighter:
> https://github.com/fiee/language-context
>
> It’s still work in progress, but I use it every day.
>
> It’s a fork of the outdated package of the same name, not yet available via
> the usual channels, but since upstream didn’t react to my pull requests,
> maybe I’ll publish it under a different name.

To have command completion, there is this project that can be used with
various text editors or IDEs that support the language server protocol:
https://github.com/astoff/digestif

I suppose that Atom supports the language server protocol. Digestif has
support for ConTeXt too, not just LaTeX.

With Atom is there spell-checking? Without marking TeX/ConTeXt commands
as misspelled?

-----

I'm actually looking for a text editor on Linux that supports those
three features:
- syntax highlighting
- command completion
- spell-checking

Does it exist? The following wiki page doesn't list spell-checking, and
doesn't list command completion separately from syntax highlighting:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_Editors

I'm learning a little ConTeXt and I have some struggle to find a text
editor.

Thanks,
Sébastien