Hi Thomas,

I compiled (TL2019) it with as well as without \setbreakpoints[compound] and
I got the same result -- in both case I see both colours.

Wishes,

Tomáš

Fri, Jan 24, 2020 ve 06:45:06PM +0100 Thomas A. Schmitz napsal(a):
#
#
# > On 23. Jan 2020, at 12:45, Tomas Hala <tomas.h...@mendelu.cz> wrote:
# >
# > Hi Thomas,
# >
# > move definitions and setups for Three and Four before the use of \framed.
# > (With TL2019 works.)
# >
# > Wishes,
# >
# > Tomáš
#
# Thank you for the hint - we’re still waiting for an answer to Wolfgang’s
bonus question. But I have continued testing and discovered what is certainly a
bug. Here’s a new example:
#
# \setbreakpoints [compound]
#
# \definelinenumbering
#    [original]
#    [style=\tx\ss,distance=-1ex,step=5,location=inleft,start=10,color=darkred]
#
# \definelinenumbering
#    [translation]
#    [style=\tx\ss,distance=-1ex,step=5,location=inleft,start=50,color=darkblue]
#
# \starttext
#
# \framed
#   [background=color,
#    backgroundcolor=gray,
#    align={normal},
#    frame=off,
#    loffset=6ex,
#    width=\textwidth,
#    foregroundstyle=\ss]
# {\startlinenumbering[original]
#  \input knuth
#  \stoplinenumbering
#   \blank [line]
#    \startlinenumbering[translation]
#    \input klein
#    \stoplinenumbering}
#
# \stoptext
#
# If you compile it, you will see that the “color” key of the two defined
linenumbering environments is not followed. If you comment out the first line
\setbreakpoints [compound], you will get two colors, as expected. I leave it as
an exercise for Hans and Wolfgang to explain what’s going on here :-)
#
# Thomas
#
#

                                         Tomáš Hála
Mendelova univerzita, Provozně ekonomická fakulta, ústav informatiky
Zemědělská 1, CZ-613 00 Brno,  tel. +420 545 13 22 28