On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 12:06:43PM +0100, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > On 10 Feb 2020, at 11:54, Rudolf Bahr <qu...@quasi.de> wrote:
> >
> > Please, what is to be done?
>
> This usually happens when the mtxrun script you call is not in its ’normal'
> tree location. It uses its own location to find the rest of its files.
>
> For example, one of my context trees has mtxrun in:
>
>   ~/elvenkind/tex_2014/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/mtxrun
>
> and then it works fine. But If I were to move it to e.g.
>
>   ~/bin/mtxrun
>
> it would (likely) fail to find any files.
>
> Best wishes,
> Taco
>
> Taco Hoekwater
> Elvenkind BV

Hi Taco,

thank you for your quick answer!

I didn't change at all the location of mtxrun. It "resides" in
   ~/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun.lua
   ~/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun
   ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun.lua
   ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun
These are similar locations as you are using.

Best wishes,
Rudolf