On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 12:24:21AM -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2020, Rudolf Bahr wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 01:39:54PM -0500, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> >
> > > What is the output of
> > >
> > > ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun --generate
> > >
> > > (please paste the complete output; your previous message did not show if
> > > SELFAUTOPARENT was being set correctly).
> >

> > Hi Aditya!
> >
> > Thank you for your answer!
> >
> > The output of ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun --generate is
> > big,
> > so I append it here by the file "Aditya-I".
> > It's made by
> >   LuaMetaTeX, Version 2.03.15
> >   ConTeXt  ver: 2020.02.11 16:41 MKIV beta  fmt: 2020.2.11
>
> That shows that texmfcnf.lua file was found and resolved. So, `context
> filename` should work now. Just to be sure, you can try:
>
> ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/mtxrun --autogenerate --script context
> filename
>
> where filename is the name of a sample tex file.
>
> Aditya

Hi Aditya!

Thank you for your hint and your help in general!

When you wrote before:
   "This is the wrong binary. As Hans said (and also what I wrote in my
message)
   is that you have to run the one in ~/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-64/bin/",
I noticed having misunderstood Hans what he meant with:
   "i assume that you run the last one in this list, ..."
I thought he pointed to my error and didn't understand I should try the last one
in the list instead.

Anyway, thanks to you, Taco, Pablo and Hans for helping me to solve my problem!

Rudolf