On 2/28/2020 2:52 PM, Christoph Hintermüller wrote:

Second am i right that i have to use also startmode and stopmode to
include svg image instead of metapost image in epub or is there some
other trick to make metapost image in epub. What would be the keywords
to use on wiki search.

Or are the two questions currently beyond possibilities of epub
support?
It depends a bit. One can for instance make the mp images independent (include mp code from a file) and then also make small independent pdf files from them that then can be converted to svg using mutool / mudraw. You can try that concept with

\startMPpage
   some mp code
\stopMPage

If we're only talking of 'kind of stand alone images' (not backgrounds behind texts and other ornamental mp images) I can think about some mechanism that does that automatic. In the end much is possible (given time and reason) and often not even that hard to do.