Thu, Mar 26, 2020 ve 06:34:28PM +0100 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# Tomas Hala schrieb am 26.03.2020 um 16:40:
# >Hi all,
# >
# >I used the following MWE for creating the metainformation in PDF:
# >
# >\setupinteraction
# >   [title={a, b, c},
# >    subtitle={a, b, c},
# >    author={a, b, c},
# >    keyword={a, b, c},
# >]
# >
# >\starttext
# >blah
# >\stoptext
# >
# >While the title, subtitle and author contain the text without any change,
# >in keyword all commas has been erased. Is this the expected behaviour?
#
# Yes, the comma is used as separator for keywords and replaced with a
# space in the metadata.
#
# >If yes, how could I write command inside?
#
# ???
#
# Wolfgang

I would like to have commas in metadata attribute keywords
because space is confusing -- one cannot distinguish
a space as a separator from a space as a part of a keyword.

Tomáš