On 4/20/2020 4:40 PM, Jeong Dal wrote:

Of course, it runs so fast that it is meaningless to shorten the runtime.
It is my old habit to check the algorithmic efficiency.

We share the same habit ... unfortunately there is not much performance to gain after all these years. Of course users are invited to tell me where they see a (real) bottleneck that doesn't make sense to them.