On 5/9/2020 9:15 PM, Rik Kabel wrote:

So, I did a clean install. It fails to properly install, reporting:

    l.2982 \normalsupmarkmode

If this is not user error (mine), perhaps this is a win64 build problem?
I can't imagine, as I compile these win binaries here using the mingw cross compiler under WLS (1). I also compile native binaries (a little slower than the cross compiled but a smaller file) and clang binaries (much slower and larger). The farm also has a windows set up now for luametatex but I just use the ones I make here. So, what gets shipped, the mingw ones, should work ok. (The native ones are part of the the backup plan, as on enevrr knows what will happen with mingw, not that the compilation is demanding.)