On 5/19/2020 3:22 PM, Garulfo wrote:
Hi,

I hope you're all doing well.

Please, you will find a proposal to update the Manuals page on the wiki:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/ManualsGallery

2 objectives:
1/ to make something more visual, to help the user identify the different documents, their organization, their date of release.
2/ to gather all the updated documents in one place

Sources were :
- http://www.pragma-ade.com/overview.htm
- https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Manuals, and wiki snippets here and there.
- https://github.com/hmenke/context-examples/blob/master/GUIDE.md

Depending on your comments, and if there is an interest, I would be happy to improve it (correct errors, change document segmentation, better colors choice, additional data such as authors, number of pages).

It's mainly built from cvs table + script.

Finally, if you approve this update, I can arrange to clean up some pages of the wiki about the manuals.
Nicely done.