A useful distinction to know. Do you think this is made clear on the wiki? In fact I am sure that the information is there precisely as you have put it, but the challenge (for the wiki and the wiki user) is to find it. Your many brief and to-the-point explanations of these little matters, Wolfgang, are like grains of gold in the sands, that one has to pan for.

Julian