Mike Cooper <m...@murchisondrillingschools.com> writes:

Thanks Tomáš!

1.  Where can this solution be found?

Mike, I know how you feel. The reasons that the documentation is so sparse and difficult to find are the same reasons behind a lot of things: time, money, and ability. Good documentation requires all three of those things to be brought together at the same time. Some people reading and responding here have two out of the three, but it's rare to find someone who has all three at the same time.

On second thought, there are at least five things required: time, money, ability, desire, and a workable plan. And with ConTeXt being developed by a relatively tiny group, even if a brilliant and kind organizer came along and said "I want excellent documentation for ConTeXt, and I'll pay a fortune to the person who knows how to write it - see, here's the money" - there's no way of guaranteeing that someone would actually take the offer.

--
David