Hi Hans,

It seems that \cap is not anymore defined in the latest LMTX: the following
gives an error

\starttext
$A \cap B$
\stoptext

with current version: 2020.07.21 18:39.

Also, I would like to place a request about the reporting of errors: can we get
back the nice reporting of errors we had a few months ago?
Indeed while a few months ago the reporting of errors was extremeley clear and
helpful, now one gets a cryptic message like this in the html file produced:

Error      ! Missing } inserted
File       chapitre-1.tex
Line       834

Of course there is no missing } error in that file and that line, and one has
to spend a lot of time to find what the error would be. In this case I could
guess that the error comes from the fact that \cap is not defined, but it
wasn't easy (the file used to typeset correctly with version 2020.07.13, and it
typesets correctly with mkiv).
In eralier versions, ConTeXt would tell the user
        undefined control sequence \cap
and one could fix things very quickly.

Best regards, and please pardon my early morning request…
Otared