Thanks again, I've fiddled with SciTE, but when I attempted to compile a
context file, I was told that "texexec" wasn't in my path, so somehow,
somewhere, I must have picked up an old version of the compile command.
Also, there doesn't seem to be an easy way of getting SciTE to use a
monospaced font.  I've fiddled with the customization files to no avail
whatsoever.  I think I have Atom already, but surely there should be some
easy way of getting other text editors working?

https://numbersandshapes.net