Hi,

now I have another hurdle to be taken :-) — Depending on the odd or even number
of the section I have to place an ornament at the end of the section.

I have sofar the following setup:

\define\stopmysection
  {\setups{endsection}}

\startsetups endsection
        \doifelse
                {\currentheadnumber} %{\headnumber[section][current]}{odd}
                {even}
        {\vfil
                {\bf End of even numbered section}
                \stopsection%
                }
                {\vfil
                        {\bf End of odd numbered section}
                        \stopsection%
                }
\stopsetups

\starttext

        \startsection[title=Ward]

                \setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals]

                \input ward
        \stopmysection

        \startsection[title=Knuth]
                \setuppagenumbering[conversion=numbers]

                \input knuth

        \stopmysection

\stoptext

However the the evaluation of the sectionnumber results always in “false”,
having therefore always odd as a sectionending.

What to change in order to get the desired result?

Kind regards

Willi