Hi Otared,
thanks! That worked.
Best,
Denis

Am 20.09.2020 um 11:23 schrieb Otared Kavian:
Hi Denis,

Does

        \startstructurelevel[title={Bibliography},number=no]
        \stopstructurelevel

give what you want?

Best regards: Otared K.

On 20 Sep 2020, at 10:39, Denis Maier <denis.maier.li...@mailbox.org> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using \startstructurelevel so I can nest sections without having to worry about
where I am at the moment. (Actually I'm typesetting JATS XML, and there's only one
<sec> tag, and using \startstructurelevel makes the mapping easier.)
Now, for the bibliography, I need an unnumbered heading. How can I get that?

Browsing through the source I came across this:
https://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base/mkiv/strc-lev.mkvi?search=startstructurelevel#l65

So, it seems that \startstructurelevel is just an alias for \startsectionlevel.
Right?
Unnumbered headings can be produced with \startsubjectlevel

So, is there a way to let \startstructurelevel the unnumbered variant, or
should I just use \startsubjectlevel instead?

By the way, is there a reason for the existence \startstructurelevel next to
\startsectionlevel? What's the exact purpose of this?

Best,
Denis