On 10/30/2020 7:48 PM, Sylvain Hubert wrote:
Hi Bruce,

> Could you please try their steps to reproduce - namely view a video in Firefox - and do so from a fresh reboot without starting or invoking ConTeXt so we can be sure that it is excluded from the equation?

Thanks for the suggestion but firefox here has never had any issue playing a youtube video with 6 other video pages and 20 other news pages opened at the same time, and the bug can be reproduced here with just an about:blank and no video opened.
youtube is not a terminal app so it doesn't force some video mode switch