Thank you so much, Pablo. This is exactly what I needed.

Could you also tell me where you have learnt these features? I had been
searching for this for hours but \effect was still the best of what I've
got. Indeed, googling 'context+tex+boldened' or 'contextgarden+boldened'
results in nothing useful.

Sylvain