Hi all,

with this example I get a checkbox that does not work; in my real world
document it works, I can't say why. But this minimal example shows the
problem I have in my real document.

\usemodule[fields]
\setupinteraction [state=start]

\setupfield[cbox][width=1em,height=1em,option=printable,frame=on,offset=0.5mm,frameoffset=1mm,type=radio,color=black]
\definefield[test][check][cbox][yes][no]

\starttext
\field[test] \space Do you see the word »yes«?
\stoptext

Unfortunately in Firefox and some other PDF Viewer there is the word
"yes" written in the checkbox.

This makes the form useless as people think the given option is set to
yes by default.

Can I avoid this somehow?

TIA juh