On 12/2/2020 5:54 PM, Joey McCollum wrote:
If you're using Octavio Pardo's version of EB Garamond (https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12 <https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12>), then these ligatures are covered (along with the Th ligature) by the "dlig" (discretionary ligatures) feature, so you'll need to disable that. Unfortunately, this will also disable the Th ligature. This is a known, open issue for the font: https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12/issues/20 <https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12/issues/20>.
One of these examples where opensource fails ...

https://github.com/octaviopardo/EBGaramond12
https://github.com/georgd/EB-Garamond

A while ago I replaced AB on my machine in oirdert to test some issue so now I have to replace it again? Which one is the real one? Which one is the original? Which one are we supposed to support / configure?

\definefontfeature[whatever][default][rlig=yes]
% \definefontfeature[whatever][default][rlig=yes,dlig=yes] % those st and ct ligs

\definefontfamily [english] [rm] [EB Garamond]   [features=whatever]
\definefontfamily [english] [mm] [Stix Two Math]

\setupbodyfont[english]

\starttext
    fi fl ffi ffl ct st
\stoptext

Using the ones pointed from google fonts.