Hi,

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020, Hans Hagen wrote:

> On 12/8/2020 8:47 AM, Aditya Mahajan wrote:
> > \usemodule[annotation]
> >
> > \defineannotation[test][alternative=paragraph]
> >
> > \starttext
> >
> > \placelist[test][criterium=all]
> >
> > \starttest[title={This is a title}]
> >    \input ward
> > \stoptest
> >
> > \starttest[title={This is another title}, list={This is in the 2nd list}]
> >    \input ward
> > \stoptest
>
> just cheat:
>
> \starttest[title={This is another title}, list={This is in the 2nd
> list},after={\writetolist[test]{1}{what a cheat}}]
>   \input ward
> \stoptest

I actually wanted it the other way round ... make sure that
\starttest[test][title={...}] gets added to the list. Looking at the comments
of the annotation module, I get the impression that this should work.

I could do it manually by adding \writetolist as part of the renderingsetup,
but there are already multiple \writetolist in the annotation module, so I
think that I am missing a configuration option.

> btw, maybe wolfgang should turn that module into a core mkxl one using the new
> fancy macro magic

That will be nice. There is some overlap with strc-con, but that does not have
any of the goodies which the annotation module provides.

Aditya