Hi Hans,

Thanks for the new upload.
With your comments, I understand that, following the discussion with Aditya,
when using the new version I should not define in Metafun a new function named
        dotlabel
in order to have a square dot… Actually I called it mydotlabel in order to be
able to change the shape of the dot, so I will be on the safe side when I can
download the new version.

However after running install. sh on MacOS, I still get current version:
2020.12.10 22:26, even after removing the .tma files.
So I guess I have to wait a little bit for the new version to be upoaded.

Best regards: Otared