On 12/22/2020 6:57 PM, Neven Sajko wrote:
Oops, I forgot to attach the scriptlet before.

[...] I guess it could also be more performant, because Lua would
conceivably spend less time managing huge tables.

Now that I think about this some more, it doesn't actually make sense.
However I'm still interested in whether it is really necessary to have
that many globals exposed.
most of what you see in that generated file is either unicode data or font resources ... all needed (and geared for performance)