On 20.12.20 01:09, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:

> Congratulations for the release of your book, Robert.
> It is really a pleasure to be able to page through the final PDF.
>>
>> [...] ConTeXt was The Solution [...].
>
> Would it be the [features=kannada-one] also a solution for a similar book?

I submitted the PDF to the publisher already last August. At the time I was not
yet aware of this happy development in MkIV, and so the book was made with MkII
using XeTeX as the backend. But in view of the various advances that were made
with MkIV, I hope to make the next book using that one.

> I’d like to know if something would be missing (besides the hyphenation
> patterns).

For the recent book I had no great need for Indic hyphenation patterns, because
all the Kannada text fragments were quite short and hyphenation could be done
manually. But for longer texts (as I have in mind in an upcoming book), the
patterns will be most welcome.

> Congratulations again for your excellent book,

Thank you!

Robert