> On 1 Jan 2021, at 14:25, Johann Birnick <johann.birn...@hotmail.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Aditya,
>
> I know the syntax, my problem is about the options for the length of the
> arrow.
>
> For example
>
> \xrightarrow[big]{abc}
>
> gives a longer arrow than
>
> \xrightarrow{abc}
>
> According to different manuals also specific lengths should be possible. But
> they don't work. I think it's a bug. (because the example from a documentation
> doesn't work)
>
> Best regards,
> Johann

I'm not sure which manual you are looking in to find a reference to the ability
to add a specific dimension.

In the source I can only find named sizes of 'none', 'normal', 'small',
'medium' and 'big'. You can 'kludge' these by extending the length of the text
using hard spaces. Alternatively there is \rightarrowfill which you might be
able to put into a frame of the desired width?

\starttext
$1\xrightarrow[none]{blah} 1$
\par
$2\xrightarrow[normal]{blah} 2$