On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 19:58:06 +0100
Augusto Stoffel <arstof...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have only tested it with TeXLive. But if lmtx provides a lua
> interpreter with kpathsea bindings, like the usual texlua, then it
> will surely work.

OK.

> If that's not the case and you installed lmtx in a
> nonstandard location,

I've installed it into ~/opt/lmtx and context-en.xml is at

opt/lmtx/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/interface/mkiv/context-en.xml

> you will need to set an environment variable to
> specify the location of the interface XML files.

Which variable should be set?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the