Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx. Nothing spectacular as I'm still playign with compact font support (as explained in previous mails). Most seem to work now.

New magic:

\startTEXpage[offset=10pt]
    \vl\glyph                      `M\vl\quad
    \vl\glyph raise 3pt            `M\vl\quad
    \vl\glyph left  3pt            `M\vl\quad
    \vl\glyph            right  2pt`M\vl\quad
    \vl\glyph raise -4pt right  4pt`M\vl\quad
    \vl\glyph left -1pt  right -1pt`M\vl
\stopTEXpage

This is part of some experiments with manipulating glyph dimensions instead of font kerns. These extensions will stay (who knows when it comes un handy) but we will probably stick to font kerns as default.

\startTEXpage[offset=10pt]
    \showfontkerns
    \showglyphs
    \strut average\par
    \vskip-2ex
    \enabledirectives[fonts.injections.method=advance]
    {\red \strut average}\par
\stopTEXpage

Both methods have their pros and cons.