Clyde Johnston schrieb am 25.01.2021 um 21:12:
Thank you.  It has been a few years since I have done an installation.  I think
the old installation instructions either installed the modules by default or
guided me to do so (as I do not remember installing them) whereas the new one
does not.

I followed the Module installation instructions of LTMX
(https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules) and it is now working.  The only difficulty I
had is that Windows does not come with "rsync" so I had to run it from Linux
and then copy it across manually to my PC before running install.bat.

When you need only a very small number of third party modules you can just download the zip file and unpack the content in the texmf-modules folder.

Wolfgang