That would be great. Just send it to my personal address hra...@fiee.net

>>> I would be delighted and honoured to present at a ConTeXt meeting, but they
>>> are usually in Europe and I’m in Canada, so this could be really
>>> challenging.
>>
>> I understand. This fall we’ll meet in Belgium again, and in 2022 in Germany.
>> Maybe we could include you remotely? Last time we had “online” talks by Taco
>> – personally is better.
>
> Why not ? ;-)

We had long discussions about online participation in the meeting. The regulars
like the “intimate” atmosphere, and that doesn’t work online. We don’t want to
stream anything publicly, but at least allow “known” members of the community
to participate remotely.
We’ll further discuss this within the CG board, I guess.

Hraban